Sunday 24 August 2008

Celebrating the Centenary.

Some nice news for my 100th blog posting. I was intending to do put up a finished piece but this incredibly encouraging discovery (made with google blog search using my name) has just blown me away.


A talented chap by the name of Dave Stokes posted a homage to Taormina on his blog in July - I'm amazingly proud and humbled to have inspired work in someone else - a lovely feeling - thanks Dave, you don't know how much this means to me!

Through this blog I have received such a lot of encouragement and support. I really appreciate the comments everyone has made and the efforts that have also been made on my behalf, many thanks to you, you know who you are and you all rock!

1 comment:

Dave said...

You sir, are very welcome :) Glad you liked the doodle. Incidentally your post has had the happy side-effect of tripling the traffic to my blog lol, so thanks for that!

Your Dredd stuff is coming along great, I haven't picked up a Dredd comic in years though so I don't know what they look like now, but what you've got so far, I'd buy it.

Nice job