Friday 7 March 2008

Times 'Crash' Competition

I found this competition in one of my web searches for design and illustration contests.
Harper Collins and Times Online have teamed up to run a competition to design a new cover for J. G. Ballard's "Crash" and full details for that, can be found here.


The nature of the subject matter could be described as extreme and because I wouldn't want to upset anyone, I have "hidden" my actual entry as a linked image. So, if you are interested and not easily offended, please click the image above to see my actual entry. If you would rather not see what I've done to strike a balance between the possibly offensive nature of the topics dealt with in the book and what would be palatable on a bookshop shelf - please ignore that this post is even here!

No comments: