Sunday 10 February 2008

Vampire Creature

I hope I'm not boring you with all these creatures...


^ click image to open animation ^

©Marketing and Promotional Services Ltd.

The simple animation should show (I hope) the custom weapon and armour. Each of the characters had two such upgrades you could collect. It was a simple concept really, you added a printed acetate layer (that had the armour or weapon on it) over the top of your collector card, it changed the "top trump" ratings that each character had.

You could use both of the upgrades together or each individually... ratings went up as well as down according to what the upgrade was or did.

This was one of my favourite out of the 19 characters I did for the project.

2 comments:

stefano said...

Hey Kev!
oh the bat! ...good!

Essedesign

Paul Moyse said...

Really cool! The animation is a nice touch as well.