Friday 13 September 2013

A Little Less Conversation

This will be a little like coming late to the party. However, it's something I've done and would like to help promote. However late I may be in doing so.

Earlier in the year my good pals at FutureQuake Press asked if I'd be willing to contribute a cover.

My answer was simple: Of course!

The story to feature on the cover involved Elvis impersonators...

There's a lot more to it than that, and it's not the only story in their magnificent publication either. £4.75 inc. P&P will buy you some of the most original in independently produced Sci-Fi comics your likely to find! Let's not forget the multiple Eagle Awards nominations either.

Enough of the hard sell for now though, here's how the final cover looks, and I'm proud to say I suggested the tag line and dialogue - and that they liked my suggestions enough to use them!

If you'd like to buy a copy, here's a handy link to their shop. There, hard sell over.

I've been lax with respect to posts this year, but there is some other stuff to show, so hopefully it won't be as many months before I update again!

No comments: